January 18, 2018

MORNING MOTIVATION PLAYLIST




Everyone talks about how waking up early is a great way to start your day and it is but I have found for me it doesn't make a huge different with mood. Yes I have time to meditate and set goals but I still tend to feel a little sluggish. 

That was until I created a playlist. I have one true play list then 2 other things I make sure to listen to each more. Usually before I even get out of bed. I will go into more detail of my 2018 morning routine later as well as a bedtime routine.

Now let's dicuss what I listen to before my actual playlist. 
I first listen to a motivational video on youtube. I alternate between these two.

dailyMOTIVATION


Be Inspired


This has become my coffee. There isn't anything I can't do if I listen to this first. I am motivated, inspired, ready to take on the day. Even if you dont listen to these accounts first thing in the morning, they are great for a boost of motivation any time of day. So be sure to check them out. Next up is my music playlist. My spotify music play list I listen to when getting up and getting the day started. I will listen to it for a couple hours while I make breakfast, set the goals for the day, make the bed, etc. I also listen to it when working out. It's the perfect combination between upbeat I have to dance and in your face get your ass moving. For me a least. Feel free to follow. Fair warning there is some explicit music choices.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...