April 26, 2014

What's going on with TOSO

So I took a longer than planned hiatus. I wasn't even sure if I'd ever come back. That's what happens when you are stressed and depressed. You begin to give up on everything. I am not going to make this a long post, I will save those for later. :D

Here is a quick overview of the plans for TOSO:


  • The Shop: I will be back to creating items, except I want it to have a nature, inspirational, motivational theme to it. I will also start posting items that I have found. So a little of this and a little of that.


  • Self-Love Saturday: I am beginning a self-love journey and I want to take you with me. I want to share with you all the ups and downs, all the things that are working for me and those that didn't work. All in hopes that those of you in need of a self-love journey will be inspired. I want you to know you aren't alone.


  • Weekend Round Up: Just as it sounds. A simple summary of the week.


All of this will begin next week. I hope I can be a source of help, humor, and comfortable silliness. :D

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...